This course will guide you through the fundamentals of .NET Core programming platform and C# – the programming language that is most frequently used with it.
.NET Core is what is becoming the main programming technology in Microsoft stack that is actively being developed. Therefore, knowing this platform will open up many opportunities for you.
What you’ll learn
- After completing this course, the students will be familiar with object-oriented programming and will know the fundamentals of .NET Core.
- The knowledge of .NET Core fundamentals will form a solid foundation for a successful career in software development.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No prior programming knowledge is assumed.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who either aspires to be a programmer or wants to find out whether programming is for them.
- .NET Core is a popular software development platform from Microsoft. It can be used to write software for any OS. This is also where a lot of well-paid opportunities are.
Fiodar is an experienced senior software developer whose main area of expertise is Microsoft stack, which includes ASP.NET (Framework and Core), SQL Server, Azure, and various front-end technologies.
Fiodar has gained his experience while working in water engineering, financial and defense industries. He has played key roles in various projects and his duties included performing design tasks and assessing skills of prospective team members during interviews. He has also performed an array of technical duties on clients’ sites, such as in-house development tasks and software installation.
Fiodar has developed and published a number of Android apps that were done as his personal projects. He regularly writes about software on his personal website, Scientific Programmer. He has also published a number of articles for other websites, such as Simple Programmer.