This video will teach you how to build a cluster of IoT devices using only .NET components. After viewing it you will be able to build a complete distributed IoT solution using .NET 6, SignalR and Blazor.
What you will learn
- Understand SignalR and how to connect clients to it
- Use SignalR to build self-updating web pages that always display real-time information
- Build applications that can be deployed on IoT devices
- Set up IoT clusters and coordinating devices inside a cluster
- Secure communication between device clusters and the server
- Work with IoT device disconnections and their bandwidth limitations
Who is this video for
This video is intended for developers who are already familiar with ASP.NET Core and who is interested in IoT development. Viewers should know the fundamentals of ASP.NET Core. Knowledge of either SignalR or Blazor is optional.
This video teaches how to build a cluster of IoT devices using only .NET components; build a complete solution using .NET 6, SignalR and Blazor.
About the author
Fiodar Sazanavets is an experienced senior software engineer whose main area of expertise is with the Microsoft stack, including ASP.NET (Framework and Core), SQL Server, Azure, and various front-end technologies. Fiodar is experienced with and enlists industry-wide best practices, such as SOLID principles, software design patterns, automation testing principles (BDD and TDD) and microservices architecture. He gained his experience working in a variety of industries, including water engineering, financial, retail, railway and defense. He has played a leading role in various projects and, as well as building software, he has been regularly involved in architectural and design tasks.
Fiodar regularly writes about software development on his personal website, scientificprogrammer.net. He has also published a number of articles on other websites, such as simpleprogrammer.com.